|Static||Date: Friday, 30.08.2013, 17:22 | Message # 1|
|Below are the six most important rules concerning Minecraft Star Server. Punishments are not listed here as they tend to vary depending on the individuals actions. |
Respect all players.
- The newbies, normal players, Donators, Staff. It applies for everyone on the server.
No client mods, hacks or cheats that give you an unfair advantage.
- This doesn't apply to the list of allowed mods, this can be found here.
- Bug/Plugin abusing also comes under this topic, such as using LWC to protect blocks.
Scamming is not allowed in any form
- Especially to players who have just/recently join!
No server advertising, period.
- Its pretty obvious, advertising other servers on Minecraft Star Server will earn you a temp-ban, ban. Giving out 127.0.0.1 is also considering advertising, as will be punished as if it was a real server.
Offensive skins must be changed before logging into the server.
- "Offensive" is used loosely, however if a member of staff considers it to be offensive, don't challenge the point and if they ask you to change it, please do so.
In general, swearing is allowed. Derogatory slurs however, are not under any circumstances. What counts as bad and not bad is determined by Staff members.
Aside from these set rules, use your head. Its not hard to stay on the good side of the server and its staff. If something seems like its against the rules or seems unfair then it probably is.